- Cash Balance plan documents as low as $1,500.00 per plan.
- 412(i) plan documents as low as $1,500.00 per plan.
- ESOP and KSOP plan documents as low as $2,200.00 per plan.
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation plan documents, including 409A, 457(b) and 457(f) plan documents, as low as $750.00 per plan.
- Cafeteria plans and SIMPLE Cafeteria Plans as low as $550.00 per plan.
- Plan documents specifically designed for Code section 413(c) Multiple Employer plans.
Each plan document package begins with completing the checklist and returning it to us. We use the options selected in the checklist to create your document customized to your specifications. Your document package includes the plan document, summary plan description (SPD), and adopting resolution. We can also include any administrative forms necessary to adopt the plan.
Our plan documents are written by experience ERISA attorneys and actuaries. Once the plan is adopted, use our consulting services to submit the plan to the IRS for a favorable determination letter.
We support all of our plan documents with a bi-monthly newsletter designed to keep you up-to-date with current developments and guidance issued by the IRS, DOL and PBGC. Additionally, throughout the year, we hold seminars and webinars exploring specific specialty plan related topics.
Erisafile Inc. and/or its employees, officers and agents are not engaged in the practice of law and do not render any legal, accounting, financial or other professional advice. Erisafile Inc. does not provide any advice and/or opinion as to whether any of the documents and or forms offered provide any specified legal or tax effect. All documents and or forms are prepared by Erisafile Inc. at the direction of the ERISA Professional using the site.